http://blog.halobiz.co.nz/?chebyrek=sito-iqoption&83f=a3 sito iqoption
http://adamscreative.eu/?likvor=automatisierter-handel-bin%C3%A4re-optionen automatisierter handel binäre optionen
http://clarionmusic.com/?kyzja=beast-mode-binary-options&f5b=e5 beast mode binary options
http://www.dlgresults.com/?y=opzioni-binarie-fineco-opinioni opzioni binarie fineco opinioni
- binäre optionen handeln mit system Homebuyer Express Training for clients. This option is a fast-track for clients who have little to no obstacles to buying a home. These clients are deemed credit ready. 8 to 12 hours of training will be taken. Fee is $120 in advance. Due to the accelerated nature of these classes, partial payments are not accepted. Workshops are offered on an as-needed basis based upon your schedule. Most available times are Thursdays after 3pm; Friday after 3pm and Saturdays 10 to 2pm. No refunds.
- http://hosteleriaecuador.com/?sofka=live-feed-opzioni-binarie live feed opzioni binarie Homebuyer Club Workshop Classes for clients. These clients need a little extra time to establish or repair credit, save for downpayment or closing costs and reduce debts. Our clients pay dues of $10/month. Classes are held on the 1st Thursday of every month for 6pm. We have helped people with really bad credit get into their own homes. If you have a dream, we will help you achieve it. No refunds.
Please fill out SUN Initial Affordable Housing Intake Form for placement in the correct classes. Email to email@example.com or fax to 504-617-6215. Also you may bring this form to 2221 St. Claude Avenue New Orleans, LA 70117.
Please call us at 1-800-239-7379 and let us know if you require assistance for any disabilities or impairments, as well as translation services. Translation services are provided by Certified Languages International.
Clients are free to use the lender of their choice to secure their mortgage loans.
New Orleans Classes
2221 St. Claude Avenue (at Elysian Fields)
Thursday Classes are every 1st Thursday from 6pm to 8pm
Additional classes held every Thursday from 6pm to 8pm as needed.
Lake Charles Classes … only offering homebuyer club track at this time. This program is run in conjunction with Calcasieu Parish Police Jury and A Community Voice.
Every 3rd Thursday of the Month from 6pm to 8pm
Lake Charles City Hall 326 Pujo St. Lake Charles, LA
http://www.swazilandforum.com/?n=prelevare-da-iq-opition prelevare da iq opition HOMEBUYER & FINANCIAL LITERACY TRAINING CURRICULUM
- Homebuying basics
- Fair housing laws
- Shopping for a house
- Repairing your credit
- Obtaining a mortgage
- Home inspection
- Home appraisal
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Loan closing
- Life as a homeowner
Call 800-239-7379 for more information.
To Join the Next Housing Class and Sign up for Credit Counseling, please click below to start your membership today! Please choose option $10 Housing Program, monthly donation.
SUN Intake Form: to bring to your initial Loan Counseling Appointment
Homeowner Injustice: Special report on housing stock in New Orleans flooded neighborhoods.
Fair Housing is the Law
Title VIII (The Fair Housing Act) protects every homebuyer and renter from discrimination on the basis of:
- Race or color
- National Origin
- Familial Status
If you think you have been a victim of Housing Discrimination, please call 800-239-7379 ext 101 for assistance.
http://jonmcculloch.com/?svil=insegnanti-di-trading&c9e=41 insegnanti di trading http://www.5zywiolow.com/?ketchyp=opzioni-binarie-strategia&1bf=80 opzioni binarie strategia Predatory Lending Facts: Signs of Predatory Lending
- Aggressive & deceptive marketing: checks in the mail with your name on it, construction companies calling you and asking you if you need home repairs and offering to get the money for you.
- Property Flipping: selling a rundown house for way more than it is worth.
- Loan Flipping: lenders aggressively encouraging you to refinance your home and then adding on extra fees to your new loan.
- Negative Amortization: your payment does not cover all of interest due or principal, so despite making regular payments your loan balance actually increases.
- Balloon Payments: after making regular payments for a number of years, you must pay off the remaining loan balance which is usually more than they can afford because of increased interest rates which causes you to have to refinance with another loan with high fees.
- Unnecessary credit insurance: gets thousands of dollars added onto your loan amount that you don’t need.
- Loans for way more than the value of your home.
- Prepayment Penalties: penalties for paying your loan off early or refinancing your loan.
- Payments you can’t afford: mortgage companies give loans you can’t afford so that they can foreclose on your house.
- Higher interest rates: despite your good credit you are getting a higher than normal interest rate and being charged extra points.
- Excessive fees were added to your loan that inflates your mortgage.
Credit Counseling Services
If you need credit counseling, we can help. Some people just need someone to work with them to get them bank ready and credit ready in order to boost their employment options, secure non-housing loans, or to start their own business. SUN will work with you. Please give us a call today. All our clients receive one on one credit counseling and help in organizing their finances, creating a budget and building their financial options.
Try this FREE app to check your credit score.